It was Chilly in Chile

So I just got back from quite an adventure. A once in a lifetime trip to see the Moai heads of Easter Island. Hopefully within the next week there will be lots more to see of this incredible journey once I get chance to use and abuse for one of the last time's the Universities facilities (oh how I already miss it). Just a word of advice when traveling South of the Equater, don't arrive in shorts and flip flops expecting it to be summer. At some point I probably should have googled the two words 'Chile' and 'Weather'.

Yet on the stop off in Santigao, Chile, I trekked out to the Museo de Arte Contemporaneo to see the work of the much talented South American young photographers. A major highlight being the work of, 23 year old, Celeste Rojas Mugica. Never before has the words 'Presence Through Absence' been more true.



3 comments:

celestrip said...

muchas gracias por esta referencia a mi obra...la encontré de casualidad y fue muy grato!
Cariños

Celeste Rojas...the photographer

kristenblow said...

these are beautiful

Anonymous said...

do you know how hard it has bean to find you ? my god! its taken me 3 months just to find this blog. how are you? give me an email when you have time. not see or herd from you in an age. chat soon Ashley Smallwood

Post a Comment